- Success in business often relies on having the right equipment.
- We suggest you discuss the best method of finance with your accountant to determine GST and tax deductions such as depreciation.
- There are 3 finance options that allow you to know exactly how much you need to pay for the life of the agreement.
- Finance Lease – The lender purchases the asset and rent it to you for an agreed period
- Commercial Loan – You source and own the asset and the lender provides a loan secured by the asset
- Commercial Hire Purchase – The lender purchases the asset and you buy it from the lender in installment
Whether you chose to lease, take out a commercial loan or hire purchase there are significant benefits that will influence the method of acquiring your particular asset. Once you know the method best suited to your particular circumstance, we’d be delighted to assist you in finding the most competitive product to suit your needs and objectives.
Call us on 1800 801 999 for a free, No Obligation assessment of your personal requirements.