Experienced Mortgage Broker - melbourne
A rare opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional mortgage broker to join our team.
With roots dating back to 1993, Morgan & Brooks are committed to offering competitive finance solutions to Australian residents, across all states and territories. We believe the right home loan starts with the best advice from brokers who can understand their client’s lifestyle, goals and aspirations. We appeal to all borrower classes with special interest to SE and high-net worth individuals with complex financial structures while striving to find the right solution for each individual’s circumstance.
As a broker at Morgan & Brooks, you will have access to leading rates and an extensive range of competitive loans for residential & commercial mortgages, business and construction loans, development funding, and asset & equipment finance.
In this senior position you will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new clients and subsequent new business revenue. You will have access to an extensive client portfolio and referrals, however this role will rely heavily on your ability to generate your own business from external sources.
To be successful in securing this role you will need to :-
- Have extensive experience and demonstrated success as a mortgage broker
- Diploma in Financial Services (Finance & Mortgage Broking)
- Current Full MFAA Accreditation
- Possess strong rapport building, relationship and communication skills
- Have excellent sales ability
- Be highly motivated, with a passion for, and a commitment to the mortgage industry
- Own your own vehicle
- Mandarin and or Cantonese speaking is an advantage
You will be rewarded with
- The ability to work entirely from home and a work/life balance
- A market leading commission split or negotiate a base wage plus commission after 60 days. Your income is only limited by your potential.
- An extensive lender panel (not restricted by our aggregator affiliations)
When applying email your Resume to email@example.com